Sunday, July 17, 2011

A Granny Square A Day [While Husband's Away]-Day 3

Falling a bit behind (I should have been finished with my 7th square on July 16th), but I will catch up.

For now, here's Day 3.
Day 3. Needs to be blocked and weaved. 12"x12" circle-in-square.
 I used a size H/5.00 mm hook.

Day 3 block pattern: SmoothFox via Ravelry. 

I've been rolling some thoughts and ideas around in my head, but until I talk to someone in Husband's unit, I can't say anything and get myself all worked up.

I'm getting excited. I just bought some more yarn today (yesterday?) in some fun colors. This afghan is gonna look AWESOME.

See Days 1 + 2 here.

Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. I like the new header...adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great! I wish I could do something like that!!! I am visiting from Making the World Cuter and I am a new follower! I hope you have a great week and I see you around soon!!
    Michelle
    www.delicateconstruction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete