Friday, May 13, 2011

Bet You Didn’t Know Friday–Week 1 ::Linky Party::

Welcome to the first edition of Bet You Didn't Know (name may change).
For a while, I saw a lot of posts containing secrets or facts. I thought, why just have it be a trend?
It’s easy to join the fun. All you have to do is:
  1. Become a follower of Confessions of a Marine Wife.
  2. Grab a button and put it on your sidebar.
  3. List five facts about yourself that you bet your readers didn’t know.
  4. Link up!
Let’s get started!
I bet you didn’t know…
  • I’ve ALWAYS wanted to be on Broadway, even though I will never have the voice for it.
  • I have a tattoo.
  • I was never going to get married or have kids…(See how well that worked out?)
DSC_0539
  • In my brain, my life is a musical. I have the voice of Idina Menzel and Taylor has the voice of Jared Leto. :]
  • I am terrified of the dark. I’m 21 and I still sleep with a night light.

No comments:

Post a Comment