Monday, January 31, 2011

Slow and Steady…

I have had an Etsy shop for about a month now. I have made no sales, but I’m not complaining. I know it’s possibly from lack of advertising. Possibly.

So I did something to solve that problem. I made a Facebook page. 8 whole people like it. :]

I’ve been working on some ideas for new things to put in my shop. As with most of them, they aren’t exactly Marine-themed, but I’m hoping they are unique enough to get some attention.

Also, within a few months, I plan on increasing my advertising, and hopefully getting some more traffic to both my lovely little blog and my shop.

I’ve set up an email account for my shop, which you can use to contact me about creating a custom item (more of which will be listed soon).

sempergumbyshoppe{at}live{dot}com

I’m also giving you all 10% off any item in my shop. Just enter code SEMPER10 at check-out.

Spread the word!

Ciao for now!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment