Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Hoo Are You? Tuesday

1. Are you married/in a relationship/single? For how long? I’m married. We have been together for two years officially on March 6th, and we will have been married for two years on June 3rd. (3/6/09 and 6/3/09. Pretty cool, huh?)
2. What do you do for a living? Do you enjoy it? I’m a SAHM. I love it so much. Being here for my son is the best.
3. In what state do you live? Where were you born and raised? I live in South Carolina, was born in California, and raised in Utah. :]
4. Do you have children? If so, how many? If not, do you want them? I have one son, Little Bear. He is the best.
5. Who is your favorite blogger to follow and why? My favorite blogger to follow is probably Nichelle at Vintage Wanna Bee because she is just so funny and awesome. But I love love love reading so many different blogs. :]

NightOwlCrafting

No comments:

Post a Comment