Thursday, December 30, 2010

A Baby’s Best Friend

Matheson has a best friend. His name is Seahorsey.

I got seahorsey at our baby shower, and while I thought it was cute and nifty, I didn’t think I would ever use it. Boy, was I wrong.

The day after Taylor left for Recruit Training, I was so sleep deprived and frustrated that Matheson would not let me put him down that I finally busted out this little musical sea creature…

best idea ever.

Since then, Matheson has been entranced and lulled by Mr. Seahorsey. He pretty much goes everywhere. Except when I forget him. Which I do sometimes.

Here’s to you, mr. seahorsey. may you live many many many years to come…or else we may be in for a scream fest.

ciao for now!

<3

1 comment:

  1. Nah, you'll justt have to make a trip to Walmart. They aren't incrediably expensive.
    And I'm with you. Since we got one for Ryker, he goes pertty much everywhere we go so that if he has a rough time he's got his buddy to keep him calm. (and if that doesn't work there's always green day).

    ReplyDelete