Friday, December 31, 2010

A Year In Review…

2010 was in interesting year.
  • On January 2nd, I found out I was pregnant.
  • Not long after, Taylor told me he wanted to join the Marine Corps.
  • on February 15th, Taylor and I got to see our baby and hear the heartbeat for the first time.

  • on April 3, I turned 20. woo!

  • on May 26th, we got to find out that our baby was a…

  • on june 3rd, Taylor and I celebrated our first anniversary.

  • July 10th was our baby shower. A big thank you to everyone for everything!
  • On August 7th, we lost Taylor’s grandfather. He will always be loved and missed.
  • august 16th, at 6:40 a.m., my water broke four weeks early. At 8:18 p.m. the same day, my amazing little boy, Taylor Matheson Bohman, Jr. was born.

  • August 30th, Taylor left for Recruit training for the United States Marine Corps.

  • My mom came out to South Carolina for two weeks in September.
  • In October, Matheson and I went out to Utah for 3 weeks to visit friends and Family.
  • On November 24th, Matheson, Lynne, Terre, Seahorsey and I traveled two hours to Parris Island to see Private Bohman of the USMC for the first time in 13 excruciatingly long weeks.



  • after spending 17 days at home, Matheson and I drove Taylor to Camp Geiger in North Carolina for Marine Combat Training.
  • On Christmas Eve, Matheson and I drove back to Camp Geiger to spend the holiday with our hero.



Thank you, 2010, for being such an interesting, awesome, heartbreaking year.
I got to meet my baby, see my mommy, and fall in love with my husband all over again.
Here’s to hoping 2011 is just as interesting, albeit, somewhat less eventful.
ciao for now!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment