Sunday, October 23, 2011

[Love Love] To My Friends

Dear friends:

I just wanted to let you all know that I love you.

It doesn't matter if we don't talk that often, or if we haven't seen each other in years. I don't care about any little dramas that have happened between us; that stuff happens between friends.

You all mean so much to me. I hope you know that. We've been through both good times and bad times. Shared some awkward and awesome things, and laughed until we cried.

It doesn't matter if I've known you for years or only for months. If I consider you my friend, please know that I will do almost anything for you. Because that is what friends are for.

You know my obsessions and fears and odd little traits. You know that I've made mistakes, and you know that I am learning from them.

We've done a lot of really cool things together: first kisses, meeting in forums, Harry Potter, costumes, random videos, plays, designated dance dates, and lots and lots of hair dye.

To cut it short: You all mean so dang much to me. I love you. I hope you all feel the same.


Source: None via Karen on Pinterest

Love: Linzeh

No comments:

Post a Comment