Sunday, February 6, 2011

Love Love Love

So. There are a lot of things I’m totally loving right now.

25k77cx

Sally Hanson Insta-Dri #10: Lightning. My toenails are painted this color. It’s so bright and cheerful.

Perry Hagopian

Christina Hendricks. She is absolutely beautiful, looks awesome in that purpley-fuchsia color, and makes me love the fact that I’m a curvy girl.

300

The ‘Coco’ necklace from Starfish Jewelry Designs. I love keys, “I love you” in any language (the stamped language would, of course, be changed to French), and the classic initialplusinitial charm. Je t’aime, l+t. Just gorgeous.

il_570xN.191181841

This pillow from Anna's Trunk. It features my absolute favorite confession of love (other than my husband’s, of course). It’s so beautiful. And I don’t care if it’s blue, I would totally center it on my bed.

il_570xN.213331046

These pumps from La Plume Ethere. I love the color, the height, the feathers…They are amazing. I need them so badly. I don’t even care if I have nothing to wear with them. Just looking at them would make me happy.

il_570xN.192058954

This super cute cupcake stand from Whitney Smith. Yeah. It pretty much speaks for itself.

What are some things y’all are loving right now?

Ciao for now!

<3

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lindsey! Thanks so much for featuring me! Love those blue pumps too!!

    xoxo

    Amber

    ReplyDelete