I am starting up my to-do list again. Cuz, well…I need to.
I have the next 9 1/2 days to do the following:
- Finish up all my sewing projects
- Paint, stencil, and distress my desk
- Finish making my Mom’s bouquet; mail it out
- Get my hair cut
- Pack a bag big enough to last for 12 days
- Sort through Matheson’s clothes; box up what is too small
- Pack up as much stuff as possible
Why only 9 1/2 days, you ask?
I’m going to Cali!
My mom is getting married, and I figured it was the perfect opportunity to see my family for the first time in FOREVER.
Also, my mom only lives an hour and a half away from my husband and also my possible future home: Twentynine Palms.
Yup. I get to see my Marine. *insert girly scream here*
I am beyond excited.
I’m gonna wear my Shabby Apple dress, and my love is going to wear his Blues. I’m almost scared we will look better than the happy couple (well, I won’t; Taylor might).
(These girls have been busy planning neat-o parties, huh?)
Not that I would have been able to go anyway, what with living here in South Carolina. Sigh…I hate being away from the center of the bloggy universe. :[
What are y’all excited for?
Ciao for now!