Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hello, Ingrid Moose

This is a very special outfit post because it has not just one…not even two…but THREE whole outfits.

Cuz I decided I was gonna take some pretty pictures…

So, I woke up, took a bath and got on a different “pair” of jammies to do some baking. Gotta be comfy when there is a chance you may end up in the ER with third degree burns. :]

DSC_0161

Yeah, I know they don’t match…But I don’t care. I never match my jammies. Besides, they ended up covered in flour anyway. :]

While the cake was baking, I started in on my hair and makeup for the day (this was a really big deal, as my hair is usually thrown in a ponytail and VWB headband).

DSC_0171 

DSC_0170

When I was done with my hair and makeup, I pulled on my dress and stockings and heels…

183074_1823283699233_1154444287_32144260_644568_n

Yay for cell phone pictures. Taylor wanted me to send him a picture so he could show all his buddies at school. :/ Dunno what I think about that, but it’s now the background on his phone, so evs.

After I took this, I got Little Bear all dressed up to take some pictures down at the dock. This is what I got:

DSC_0191 DSC_0173 DSC_0174 DSC_0175 DSC_0176 DSC_0177 DSC_0178 DSC_0182

Right after I got back from doing this, I changed into my dinner making outfit:

DSC_0207DSC_0204 

And, yes. That is a moose on my shirt. :]

Jammie top: Hot Topic

Jammie bottoms: Christmas, 4 years ago…(I know, fail)

Dress: Shabby Apple

Stockings: Frederick’s of Hollywood

Shoes: Charlotte Russe

T-Shirt: Old Navy

 

14 comments:

  1. The picture with your back to the camera on the dock is superb! I love it!
    Britt
    brittandbradeinreallife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo. Such great fun in outfits. And is that the shirt I sent you, the jammie shirt. Yay if it is, 'cause that means it fit. Always good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! You look great!
    You should come link this up to my weekly Thursday through Sunday Making It With Allie Link Party! I think it would make a Fabulous addition!
    AllieMakes.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh you are the cutest thing! I LOVE the one looking out on the water! AH-mazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. those heels are suh-weet! love the kissy head too!!! ;0) we are having a link party if you would like to come join! http://www.bubblynaturecreations.com/2011/02/project-party-weekend-make-your-blog.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a fun day! Those red heels are rockin' :) The pic of your little bear with the kiss is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm SO glad you stopped by! :)
    Thanks for linking up to Making It With Allie! I can't wait to see what you have for next week!
    AllieMakes.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You looked great in your dress! Such a fun post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great outfit! I agree the pic of you on the doc is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG you look stunning! I love that picture with the lipstick kiss on your son's head....classic! Those heels look amazing on you. HOT MOMMA!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the outfit (stocking and red heels=true love)! Also love that baby with the lipstick kiss:) So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm loving your style! I need to find my red heels. I probably wont wear them until SPring is finally here! Your Little Bear is SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So nice to know that I'm not the only one who showers just to put on clean jammies. Love the stockings with red heels!

    Froggy Lady
    http://frogemama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete