Thursday, December 16, 2010

Oh, How The Time Flies...

My baby boy is 4 months old today...

I don't know what to do. I'm freaking out, because it seems like just yesterday I was having him. Bah. :[

Twenty-four weeks pregnant.
Fresh out of the oven...
 6 weeks old.
 3 1/2 months old. 

He is my Little Bear. I love him sooooo much.

I think I wanna stick him in the freezer, that way he can't get any bigger. :]

On another note, I bought stuff!! I love payday.

Minnie Mouse headband from Vintage Wanna Bee Boutique.
Marine Corps Wife Necklace from Her Hero.
Property of a U.S. Marine Jacket from CafePress.
Sequined Lace-Trim Cami from DEB
(There was a sale of 3 for $15, so I got six, all in different colors.)

Sequined Stripe Tee from DEB

I love shopping...Maybe a little too much...

Well, I'm off...

Ciao for now!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment