Monday, November 15, 2010

My Christmas List

Okay, so I've figured out what I want for Christmas (but can't have, due to the fact that I'm about 5 sizes too big for it all).

Thai Iced Tea Dress from ModCloth.
I absolutely love the color, and the floral overlay is gorgeous.

Who Wants to Be a Frillionaire Dress, also from ModCloth.
This is a gorgeous dress. I would wear it to the Marine Corps Ball.

Ruby Blooms Dress, again, from ModCloth.
I love it. Simple as that.

Nikon D7000, from Nikon.
I have wanted a Nikon for as long as I can remember.

Animal Ballet Slipper, from Charlotte Russe.
Super cute, and I love love love penguins.
Wish You Were Heel, from ModCloth.
The last thing I need is another pair of heels, but they would look perfect with my new dress.


Now all I need is about $2,500, and to shrink about four dress sizes.Yay for wishful thinking. :D

Ciao for now!!

1 comment:

  1. So I have that dresses are too small problem too. I'm like a 22 and half the cute stuff is either not in my size or not in my price bracket. TOTALLY annoying. I so need to get on that. Really. My goal is to start using the gymn on campus, haven't gotten to taht yet though.
    Secondly those penguin slippers are CUTE.
    A friend of mine found a cute penguin diaper bag somewehre that was cute too. I'm a bunny person myself though and dragons.

    ReplyDelete