Sunday, November 14, 2010

8 Days To Go...

8 days till I get to see my husband, and 9 till he gets to come home.

I have so much freakin' stuff to do before then.
  1. Finish putting Matheson's clothes away. 
  2. Clean the room and vacuum.
  3. Finish washing/drying the laundry.
  4. Fold aforementioned laundry. 
  5. Finish 5 tutus for my nieces and 4 stuffed owls for my nephews.
  6. Make 7 family gifts for my parents and brothers/sisters.
  7. Make a name plaque each for my 2 little sisters.
  8. Make 3 stuffed fishies each for my little brothers.
  9. Wash my bedding and then make my bed.
  10. Call in refills for my prescriptions.
  11. Find some good recipes for Thanksgiving (it's my first time co-chairing the cooking committee; my father-in-law is the other co.).
  12. Talk my step-mom into giving me her fudge recipe.
  13. Decide what stuff Tay gets to have when he comes home; hide the rest of the stuff for Christmas.
As I look at this daunting list, all I can do is sigh. With my insomnia acting up lately, I haven't really felt like doing anything at all. But I have been. Slowly. I have been home for two weeks now, and I have just barely started unpacking. I wish I had some way of just doing it automatically. Le sigh.

But I promised Tay that everything would be perfect when he came home, and that's what's going to happen, even if I have to stick Matheson down in my in-laws room for the night and take advantage of not sleeping.

On another note, I have a new project I wanna start working on as soon as the Christmas gifts are made. I kinda want it to be a surprise for Tay, since I am going to start it when he is at MCT. It's gonna be 3 square canvases painted dark red and turned into subway art, each filled with love songs and quotes. the middle canvas is going to be reserved for our songs ("Come What May" from the movie "Moulin Rouge!" and "Nothing Else Matters" by Metallica). I am excited to start them, but at the same time, I wanna wait as long as possible...

Oh well. Maybe I should go to sleep. Or at least try.

Ciao for now!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment