Monday, November 22, 2010

Happy Days Are Here Again...

Holy crap holy crap holy crap holy crap!!!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow is THE DAY! I finally get to see my amazing husband after 13 excruciatingly long weeks!!!

We (the in-laws, Matheson and I) are leaving super early (like, maybe 7 if I get my way) to drive the two hours to Parris Island.

Family Day starts at 10 a.m. tomorrow, and Graduation is the day after, at 9 a.m. Then he gets to come home!!

Ah!!!

On a slightly less spastic note, I finished my 6th tutu today. Only two more to go!
It's brown and white. It's for Matheson's Godfather's daughter. Wow. That's a mouthful. :/

I also made a cluster of rosettes for my cousin's new daughter. Well, for my cousin's fetus. Ha. I'm going to be putting them on a light green minky hat. It's gonna look awesome. :]

Well, I have stuff to pack.

Ciao for now!!!

<3 Making

No comments:

Post a Comment