Friday, October 7, 2011

I Admit

I'm lazy. I'm selfish. I'm scared.

My head is currently a horrible place to be.

Sometimes, all I can do is plaster a fake smile on my face and tell the world "I'm fine."

I'm behind on a lot of stuff. I have no motivation right now.

I want to go back to South Carolina. I miss it there so terribly that sometimes it physically hurts for me to go outside and see this horrid place I'm in.

I don't know how I'm going to survive when Husband deploys in November. I'm still not fully recovered, and won't be for another 4 months.

I miss my friends in Utah. A lot. I get sad when I see pictures they have posted of them all having fun together.

I feel left out of a lot of things.

I want another baby. I feel like it's the right time...but everything keeps proving me wrong.

I don't know what I'm going to do with my life.

I feel like all of this is a waste of time.

This is not a pity-party post. I'm not trying to say that my life is worse than anyone else.

This is just a rant/vent. It helps me get things off of my chest.
These guys make my whole life worth living. I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment