Thursday, January 13, 2011

Things Things Things

There are things that I need to do in the next week:

  • Gather up all of Matheson’s bottles and wash them.
  • Cut out the pattern for Matheson’s teddy bear.
  • Make some more baby food.
  • Make Taylor’s treaties.
  • Start on my project for the 28th (more info on that later).
  • Start packing.
  • Post about our trip to North Carolina.
  • Make some owls.

…and many more.

Things I have done in the last week:

  • Made up a bomb frosting recipe.
  • Bought boxes and bubble wrap.
  • Took all the photos off the wall.
  • Made two servings of homemade applesauce.
  • Lost my shoes.
  • Ran my car into the back of a Jeep.
  • Gotten irrationally frustrated.
  • Opened my own Etsy shop.

Sigh. Today did not go as planned. At all.

So tomorrow I’m going to:

  • Wash and dry ALL the laundry (even the clean stuff).
  • Sort through it; pack it up.
  • Gather the bottles.
  • Craft for a bit.
  • Make homemade Oreos (tutorial and recipe).

All in between talking to Taylor on Skype while he is at the airport.

I hate things right now. But then I see this, and my heart just melts.

165498_1769760001174_1154444287_32038403_4187227_n

He really just makes my day so much better.

Ciao for now!

<3

2 comments: