There are things that I need to do in the next week:
- Gather up all of Matheson’s bottles and wash them.
- Cut out the pattern for Matheson’s teddy bear.
- Make some more baby food.
- Make Taylor’s treaties.
- Start on my project for the 28th (more info on that later).
- Start packing.
- Post about our trip to North Carolina.
- Make some owls.
…and many more.
Things I have done in the last week:
- Made up a bomb frosting recipe.
- Bought boxes and bubble wrap.
- Took all the photos off the wall.
- Made two servings of homemade applesauce.
- Lost my shoes.
- Ran my car into the back of a Jeep.
- Gotten irrationally frustrated.
- Opened my own Etsy shop.
Sigh. Today did not go as planned. At all.
So tomorrow I’m going to:
- Wash and dry ALL the laundry (even the clean stuff).
- Sort through it; pack it up.
- Gather the bottles.
- Craft for a bit.
- Make homemade Oreos (tutorial and recipe).
All in between talking to Taylor on Skype while he is at the airport.
I hate things right now. But then I see this, and my heart just melts.
He really just makes my day so much better.
Ciao for now!