Sunday, January 9, 2011

“Some Reasons Why I Love You” Book

So, since I’m not going to be with Taylor for Valentine’s Day, I’m giving him his present tomorrow when I see him.

I forgot to take step-by-step pictures while I was making it, but it’s pretty basic.

What you will need:

  • A deck of cards
  • Mod Podge
  • Clear coat spray (to finish it off)
  • Scrapbook paper (or any decorative paper)
  • Stickers, pictures, letters, etc..
  • Ribbons (I used three different colors)
  • Hole punch
  • A list of reasons why you love someone.

1: Measure your card, then cut out papers to fit.

2: Mod Podge your papers onto the faces of the cards. You can do the backs, too, if you want.

3 If you are using punch out letters/words, then put a thin layer of Mod Podge down on the paper, then put your punch outs down how you want.

4: Once you are done making your cute little cards, punch out two holes in each card to string your ribbon through. My holes were not completely even, so the book pages are not level, but I like it like that.

5: Spray with clear coat, let dry.

6: String ribbon through; tie closed.

SANY1225SANY1226SANY1227SANY1228SANY1229

Now you have a cute, personal gift for your special someone.

Enjoy!

Ciao for now!

<3

1 comment: